At KIDS' THEATRE WORKS! we consider our uniform and dress code to be very important and certainly as important as wearing the right sports wear when attending sports classes. Returning Students are now required to purchase and attend classes in the requisite uniform T-shirt mentioned below. Outdated Uniform T-shirts will not be accepted. Hair must be brushed, and tidy, with long hair off the face and neatly tied back in a pony tail.
No Skirts, dresses, school uniforms, shorts or patterned/coloured leggings, costumes or play clothes are accepted.
- Purple Create Drama Uniform T-shirt.
- Bottoms: Full length Blue Jeans
- Footwear: Flip Flops, crocks or slip on shoes.
- No socks, laces, buckles or leggings please.
- Act Sing Dance Uniform T-shirt.
- Bottoms: Plain Black ankle length bottoms.
- Foot wear: Slip on Shoes
MUSICAL THEATRE STUDENTS:
- Act Sing Dance Uniform T-shirt
- Bottoms: Plain Black ankle length dance bottoms. Girls may wear leggings, jazz trousers etc. Boys may wear Jazz trousers, sports bottoms.
- Foot wear: These will be used in Student Showcases and will be required for rehearsals and all classes. Black jazz shoes must be worn by all musical theatre students without fail.
Our dress code is designed to ensure each student's comfort, safety and uniformity so that their teacher can give proper guidance.
- Hair: Long hair must be tied back in a ponytail for all classes.
- No jewellery, costumes or Play Clothes. These can cause distraction and be a hazard in some cases.
DANCE SHOE SUPPLIERS
20% off all first time orders with code KTW20%
Meeting Love Sports, Palm Strip, Jumeirah 1, Dubai
Meeting Dance & Leisure Wear
First Floor, Palm Strip Mall
Beach Road, Jumeirah 1
Tel: 04 345 4563
contact Mitchie on Mitchie@mumzworld.com
James & Alex Dance Studios
813 & 814 Concord Tower
Dubai Media City, UAE
P.O. Box 117342
Tel: +971 4 4470773
Pitter Patter Outlets
- Dubai Mall
- Yas Mall, Abu Dhabi
- House of Fraser, World Trade Centre, Abu Dhabi
The Ballet Centre
Address: Jumeirah 1, villa No 64، 16 C Street - Dubai
Phone: 04 344 9776
Hours: 8:30 till 8pm
Dubai Mall, Level 1, Waterfront Atrium, Entrance of Fashion Avenue - Dubai
Tel: 04 325 3633